In the academic field, a resource that allows you to put various language and thinking skills into action is writing essay. Through this you can search for various tools that allow you to develop it; for example, Icontec standards, APA standards, information on grammar and spelling, etc.
The important thing is that you are clear on how to write an essay correctly.
So here are a few steps for essay writing below:
- The starting point of the essay, and something that you should be clear about, is the critical stance that you are going to adopt regarding the subject presented to you, be it a book, a news item, an image, a song, an author, among others; In addition, keep in mind that you do not always have to be against everything, you can also be in favor, the important thing is that you know why.
- Once you establish your starting point, you should think about the route, the length of an essay is variable; ideally you should have between three and ten sheets. The length of your essay depends on the arguments you have to support your position. These arguments must be sound, they must not allow any doubt; For this, he can quote authors who have the same opinion as you to give him solidity and support.
- Remember that it is not about writing for writing. Your writing must account for a logical order in the presentation of your arguments. Think very carefully in what order you are going to say things. The writings can be deductive (the key argument or thesis goes to the beginning of the writing) or inductive (the key argument or thesis goes to the end). The exposition of the arguments of support of your thesis must go in the same way, in order of importance and respecting the textual coherence.
- Now, a punctuation mark in the wrong place can completely change the meaning of what you mean. You should consult any questions you have about the proper use of punctuation marks; you can also consult grammar and writing manuals to make sure that your message is clear and does not lend itself to misinterpretations that could make you look bad with your writing.
- At this point, you should be clear about your key argument and your supporting arguments, in addition to the order in which you will present them; additionally, you must have consulted writing and spelling manuals that allow you to write well, following a logical grammatical order. On the other hand, you must be clear about the sources that you are going to cite to support your argument, regarding this, it is necessary that you consult how to cite according to the Icontec or APA standards so that in the end you make the complete bibliography of your essay.
- Another factor to take into account is to think about the type of readers, who, possibly because of the subject you are dealing with, are going to read your essay; This is very important because you can also create a first paragraph that will not only make the person who is going to read it want to read everything you wrote, it will also make them want to meet you and discuss with you what you think and why not, write about the essay you wrote.
You can take help at https://essaywriters.ca/.