Telegram is a popular messaging app used by individuals and businesses for its features like groups and channels. These allow users to communicate with each other or to share messages with a large audience.
A Telegram group is restricted to a maximum of 200 members, so it’s ideal for sharing things with close friends, family, and colleagues. A טלגראס באר שבע has no such limit on subscribers, making it perfect for broadcasting messages to a large audience.
If you’re an individual or business wanting to set up a Telegram channel to broadcast your messages, this guide will give you instructions on how to create a Telegram channel on:
Let’s start with the guide to creating a Telegram channel on Android.
How to Create Telegram Channel on Android
Creating a Telegram channel on Android is pretty easy and only takes a few steps.
- Open Telegram on your Android device.
- Click on the pen icon at the bottom of the screen and select “New Channel” on the following screen.
- Enter a name for your channel in the “Channel name” field. You can also add an optional description to describe your channel if you want to.
- To set a display picture for your Telegram channel, tap on the camera icon next to your channel name and select a picture. Then, tap the tick button in the top-right corner.
- Next, select the type of channel you want to create – either a public or private channel. If it’s a public channel, you’ll need to set a permanent link so people can search and join your channel. To do this, tap the tick icon again.
- You will be asked if you’d like to add any subscribers to your Telegram channel – add as many or as little as you want, this step is optional.
- Tap the right-pointing arrow to continue and create your channel! And that’s it, you’re ready to start chatting on Telegram.
How to Create Telegram Channel on iPhone
- Open the Telegram app on your iPhone.
2.Click on the message icon in the top-right corner and select New Channel on the next screen.
- On the channel introduction page, click on the Create Channel button.
4.Give your channel a name and add a description in the Description box to describe your channel.
- Hit Next.
- Pick the Channel Type between Private and Public
By turning on the “Restrict Saving Content” option, you can prevent subscribers from saving content on your channel. If you want to add people from your contacts list to your Telegram channel’s broadcast list, simply select them on the next screen. Finally, click “Next” to create your Telegram channel.
How to Create Telegram Channel on Desktop
If you’re using Telegram on your Mac or Windows computer, you can follow the instructions below to create a Telegram channel.
- Click on the note icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- In the new window that appears, click on the “New Channel” option.
- Follow the instructions to choose a name and profile picture for your channel, and then click “Create.”
- Select the ‘New Channel’ option from the menu.
- Give your Telegram Channel a name and add a description to tell people what it’s about.
- Tap on the camera icon next to the Channel Name and select an image for your channel’s display picture.
- Hit ‘Next’.
- Choose between a Public or Private channel type.